My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

This location is a duplicate of a location that's already on Google.Learn more

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

OK IM SO FRUSTRATED ... there I feel better ... anyone have any idea how to fix this? 

The name of my company is All Heating and Air

12409 Henigan Road Benton Ark 72019

heatingandairbenton.com

Now my husband is not computer savy he thinks they make great trotline weights.  I'm trying to get his business seen but this is my problem it shows its a duplicate location.  I didn't have any problems finding him a couple months ago but now were getting calls weekly daily sometimes of people wanting to fix my google listing because its been suspended.  So I said no thank you ill fix it myself. and here I sit begging for help lol  Now if there is another place out there IDK how to find the problem.  There is possibly an ex wife that has tried to get him online before lol or something I could of done it in the past IDK! but if anyone has any help I would greatly appreciate it. 

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Well the second review has your picture on it. That can cause a suspension. And some of the reviews read as false. If they are then get them taken down. If your service persons have location enabled mobiles then Google can check where they have been to see if they did a search for online documents or trouble shooting advice at the clients. If the reviews are made at an ISP address or a location enabled mobile then Google can see where the person was when they left the review.

There is a well ranked search result for your business. If you are trying to set up another GmB entry then it will say its a duplicate. Delete the one you are trying to make. Go to the existing search result and claim it as your business when logged into the email account you want to manage the GmB listing in.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=claim+a+google+my+business+entry&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-...

Hope that helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The review had my picture on it cause he came and fixed my air conditioner haha and we ended up dating and got married. How does a review read as false?  Random people go and put up reviews like the only negative review I think is bogus but all I can do is leave it there because I still can't get access to that page. I've sent in a request for ownership but still waiting