My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

The actual address of the business does not reflect the "actual" location on Google Maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good morning,

How do you resolve issues with Google Maps taking people to a different location other than the actual address? Currently, when the actual address is input into Maps, it takes the driver approximately 5 miles past the actual location. 

The actual location appears when you put in 2655 Lafayette Parkway, Opelika, Al 36801.

Kind Regards,

Albert Owens, Operations Manager

Best 4 Less, Inc

(334) 705-0000 office

(334) 663-0550 cell

1 Expert replyverified_user

The actual address of the business does not reflect the "actual" location on Google Maps

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

are you taklinkg about this strange listing?

https://goo.gl/maps/gSwV3AQuHmp

I consider it strange as it doesn't show any address - like a service area bsuiness .

But it doesn't even show a service area on GMaps.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"

@Albert O

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, this is strange. I tried to create an actual listing, and once I got the google verification postcard, I got a duplicate google maps notification.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Albert O

you missied to confirm you are taklinkg about this strange listing:

https://goo.gl/maps/gSwV3AQuHmp