My Business
4K members online now
4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

The Smile Clinique

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have had some patients try to leave a review on our google plus page but have not been able to. We tried to do so ourselves to see what the problem is but when we clicked on leave a review the page would not even load. Why is it not working? What can we do to fix it?

Thank you in advance!

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: The Smile Clinique

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Sarah,

Thanks for that - I was wondering if you were using Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer as your browser?

So far I'm not having any problems on any of those browsers but if you are, then please go to this link: https://goo.gl/PLerhT and try leaving a review. If that doesn't work then please let me know which browser you were using.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Sarah V,

Because Google has changed the way reviews show and are moving them away from any Google+ brand pages i would suggest directing your consumers to your listing on Google Maps to leave a review. We have had a few issues where reviews have been lost in the process of transferring from the old pages to the Maps review listing so just find your Google Maps URL for your business and direct users to leave a review there. This will help you maintain all of your reviews and ensure no one gets lost in the process.

Hope this helps.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Sarah V

@Jordan Burleson has provided some good advice, but just to be on the safe side (as there have been issues recently with the review box not loading even from Maps) can you please provide your business name and address?

Also, what browser were you using when you tried to leave a review?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, The business name is The Smile Clinique, 1b/2 McCourt St, West Leederville, 6007 We were using Google? Kind Regards
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Sarah,

Thanks for that - I was wondering if you were using Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer as your browser?

So far I'm not having any problems on any of those browsers but if you are, then please go to this link: https://goo.gl/PLerhT and try leaving a review. If that doesn't work then please let me know which browser you were using.