AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Text/links on Cover Photo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Rapid Merchant Cash, LLC

1900 NE 26 Street, Wilton Manors, FL 33305

888-424-1944

Hello all,
There are 2 issues.  1)  is how are people putting text and links on their business cover photos? I posted this question yesterday and was responded to with the question, "are you sure". Can you provide a link.  Of course I said. Never heard back.  Here is an example link:  https://plus.google.com/wm/1/+RapidAdvance/posts

2)  I created a vanity url yesterday and its not working. Hmm.  Please see above for the url.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Robert P
November 2016

Re: Text/links on Cover Photo

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Robert,

The example you showed doesn't have test links on the actual Right Cover photo, but does have the Business Address that links to Google maps and their website link on the Left side. This is standard for all Google My Business verified accounts  ( link to address and website when provided)

If you are seeing something different please provide a screen shot etc.

These in image are standard on all account

ra.JPG

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Robert P
November 2016

Re: Text/links on Cover Photo

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Robert,

The example you showed doesn't have test links on the actual Right Cover photo, but does have the Business Address that links to Google maps and their website link on the Left side. This is standard for all Google My Business verified accounts  ( link to address and website when provided)

If you are seeing something different please provide a screen shot etc.

These in image are standard on all account

ra.JPG