My Business
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Targeting Local Keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

1) I have just launched my local business on Google, it is a tutoring service for kids aged 8 to 16 for all subjects and syllabus.

2) At the moment, I can only see my listing when I search for the name of my service on Google along with my area name, like "Exam Prep Experts Ramamurthy Nagar". (Ramamurthy Nagar is an area in Bangalore City with a population of around 300,000 to 500,000)

3) It is very unlikely that someone would search by that name and so far I haven't seen any activity in my Google Business Listings.

4) My goal is to rank for keywords such as "maths tutorials in Ramamurthy Nagar" "science tuitions in Ramamurthy Nagar" "Chemistry tuitions in Ramamurthy Nagar" "tuitions for CBSE in Ramamurthy Nagar", etc and many such relevant search keywords.

5) While I was working on my local listings, I was unable to find any options to add such relevant keywords or tags, so I'm not sure how I can target these.

6) Please let me know how I can go about better optimizing my listings to rank for the right keywords which would help me reach my target audience.

Do get back to me on this at the earliest.

Regards