My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

TROUBLESHOOTING: "Google has suspended your page due to quality issues. Get help"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Less than 5 days ago I had another Google account, which I deleted entirely---including the G+ business attached to that account.  I decided to change everything with a new email, and thus created the business page again on this new account which I am currently using.  However, moments after creating it, I got a message saying, "Google has suspended your page due to quality issues. Get Help."  I filled out the appeal info and submitted it.  

I think this may have something to do with my recent creation of this business on that other account which I deleted---less than 5 days ago, but I am not sure.  I also ordered the mail verification letter to be sent to me, which will arrive in a few days; but I cannot even hit the "verify" button due to this suspension problem.

Any advice would help.  Thanks,

Chris

Re: TROUBLESHOOTING: "Google has suspended your page due to quality issues. Get help"

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Chris N,

What's the name of your business? From what you described, I'm guessing you only deleted your account, which doesn't delete your GMB listing, it actually only releases your control of the listing. SO I'm thinking that you setting up the 2nd account and starting a new listing is what may be the issue. If so, you'll just need to delete the new/unverified listing completely and claim and verify the existing listing to your new gmail (instead of creating a new listing). Can you please provide the business info so I can look make better recommendations, instead of guessing. Thanks!

Best regards,

Meghan

Re: TROUBLESHOOTING: "Google has suspended your page due to quality issues. Get help"

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thanks for responding. The business name is Bodywork Republic, and the URL is: https://plus.google.com/114062915682734181594/about?gmbpt=true&_ga=1.35589537.1650402047.1465263976. However, I don't know if you can view it due to it not being listed.  How do I delete this new business listing, and gain control over the other one if It was part of the former G+ account which I deleted? (I’m referring to the G+ business page for Bodywork Republic.)

Thanks,

Chris

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Nope, I'm sorry, this is not what I thought was happening (earlier post). Seems that you have a G+ page but no GMB page, so I'd recommend you follow the instructions here. I believe your initial issue was that you were in suspension due to a quality issue, so once you've got the above steps completed you might want to request a call back to get additional assistance.

Best,
Meghan 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Okay. Thanks for looking into it. I requested a call from Google this morning and spoke to them on the phone—they told me they will look into it and get back to me in 24 - 48 hours. I’ll just wait on them first, before I do anything else. Thus, there doesn’t seem like anything can be fixed; the old account, and business profile, is terminated. The new business profile I made is within their guidelines.

The person on the phone told me it’s due to former removals/deletions of the page using the same address more than once. I told her my story, which was that I previously deleted the account more than once in the past 2 years due to uncertainty on the exact location of this business. However, I am up-and-running now, and have no plans to delete this.

Chris