My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

TO REMOVE AN INAPPROPRIATE REVIEW-APX PARRAMATTA

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google Team,

This is to bring to your notice that there are 3 inappropriate review and rating for APX PARRAMATTA.

• Mr Jack Green- Stayed at the APX Parramatta
  • Mr. Mohammad Saaeb- Not stayed at APX Parramatta
  • Ms. Mary Dhyaa- Not stayed at APX Parramatta

Let me give you the background of the stay experience of Mr. Jackson Green.

• Mr. Jackson Green checked in at APX Parramatta on 22 Aug 2016. The reservation was from 22/8/2016 to 23/8/2016.
  • Myself (Karina- Guest Relations Manager) as a hotel point of difference called Mr. Green on 23/8/2016 as a departure call to get a feedback on the stay experience. He was very happy and said that he will be extending his stay for another day and will checkout on 24/8/2016. The same was acknowledged.
  • On 24/8/2016, the guest checked out late night. 
  • While departing from the hotel in his car, he stopped near the entrance gate of the hotel. The entrance gate of the hotel is a sensor based gate which open itself once the car stops behind the yellow line. The entire driveway has markings saying please stop behind the yellow line to open the gate. The same was not followed in Mr. Greens case.He stopped ahead of the yellow-line blocking the sensor mechanism of the gate. This ended up in the gate not opening. He did not call the after hours staff to assist him and started pulling the gate manually. After pulling it very hard,the gate opened slightly but not enough that a vehicle could pass. At last he called the staff on duty.
  • The staff on duty came immediately and offered to help. He requested Mr. Green to reverse his car and stop behind the yellow line and also showed him the instructions clearly mentioning the that please stand behind yellow line. The moment Mr. Green reversed his car behind the yellow-line ,one side of the gate open and he got out. The other side of the door couldn't open because he had tampered with the mechanism of the gate.
  • Since Mr. Green got delayed,he missed his flight. He was contacted by the operations manager to whom he threatened to write on social media and spoil the reputation of the hotel. 
  • Mr. Green was charged on his credit card for the gate damages and he was informed the same by the operations manager.
  • So Mr. Green posted a comment on Google-All-round terrible experience. Dirty rooms, poor bathroom and rude managers! The shower was literally lined with towels on the ground to keep the water in. It didn't. Water everywhere, and only a shower curtain to retain the water.
  • On the same day there were two more review received from Mr. Mohammad and Ms. Mary who have not stayed at the hotel.
  • We are very confident that he has asked his friends and colleagues to put in negative ratings in order to spoil the online reputation of APX Parrramatta.
  • We also have the as CCTV footage as evidence of Mr. Green tampering with the gate leading to a major damage to the hotel.

Kindly look into the matter and help us address this issue. We seek your help in removing all the three reviews/ratings as they are inappropriate and have been posted to purposely spoil the online reputation of the hotel.

APX Apartments Parramatta
Updated
Serviced Accommodation
8 Hope St Rosehill New South Wales 2142 
Updated
Add hours

(02) 9687 7711

Regards

Guest Relations Manager

Direct Telephone : +61 2 8836 9196  Extn: 196

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: TO REMOVE AN INAPPROPRIATE REVIEW-APX PARRAMATTA

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sales A

The process you need to take is as follows.

1) Go to the reviews and Flag them.

APX Apartments Parramatta   Google Search.png

2) Allow a period of 14 days for the request to be checked.

If after 14 days you are unsatisfied you can contact business support.

Contact Business Support

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership