6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was suspended due to Quality issues and have read through other threads, I regularly sit down with clients at my office which is located at the address below. I don't understand why it was kicked. I would like to be back up and running asap as my website that I just redid will be going live shortly and would like to be able to drive traffic to it as soon as its up. Thanks

1. Code 3 Solutions

2. 17888 Orlando Ave S Hastings, MN 55033

3. 651-373-6375

4. ?

5. Http://code3solutions.us

1 Expert replyverified_user

Suspended

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Was there a message in your GmB edit screen?

Suspended

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

provide me a photo showing a clear visible signage helping customers to find you driving along th road 

Wondering btw not finding on your great website any hint you meet and are servicing customers at your business location and inviting them to make at your address a deal with you.

Re: Suspended

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Helmut,

They do mention doing websites for local clients and using drones, which would be hard to do worldwide on a small business budget.

Doing a search on the details they have put content in other directories. With address showing so ?

But there is no maps search result for them either from a GmB entry with full name and location given, no general Category search, or driven from their other web directory data. Are website designers a Category which does not show in Maps?

Would a local website design shop be more like a Service Area business than a Retailer with shop front and opening hours, unless they have a staffed reception?

Do PC Repair shops still not show because Google thinks people are searching on PC Repairs do do it themselves?

It would be nice if they did a screenshot of their GmB Edit screen so we can see where they are coming from.

Helmut kindly posted this:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/How-to-add-screen-captures-or-s...

Suspended

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi

@Ben M

I agree with @Andrew H about the idea to have more insights on the information specified in the GMB dashboard.