My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I believe my listing was suspended due to my secondary phone number previously belonging to a different locksmith. I have since removed it, but how do I get my listing relisted now?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Suspended listing

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Did making an Edit to the GmB entry trigger a verification Post Card?

If not you need to contact Google to ask for a verification.

http://searchengineland.com/problems-google-business-use-phone-support-221305

As you provide no details as asked for in the blank post thats a best guess.

Re: Suspended listing

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Roger B

Do you have any sort of business license, from McPherson... city or county?

Becker Lock & Key is no longer in business, correct? You receive calls that go to their old number though, correct? I see on your facebook page that even the McPherson newspaper seems to have you associated with Becker. Any feedback you can provide on that?

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Suspended listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Tom

I'm impressed that you noticed the paper ad. I still need to get with them about correcting the business name. 

I receiveved a call back from google yesterday, and sent them a copy of my retail sales tax certificate. Kansas doesn't offer a business license for locksmiths. 

So now I'm waiting for another google review.  Hoping I don't receive another scripted email stating that I'm suspended do to unstated quality issues. 

Thank you for your response. 

Any help is greatly appreciated