My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Verified my listing with provided code in mail.  Immediately said listing suspended to quaility issues.  company name is Duncan Plumbing,  11765 West Ave #253, San Antonio, Tx 78216.  google maps url is www.google.com/maps/place/Duncan+Plumbing/@29.5488047,-98.5100018,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x865c...  website wont show because suspension.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspended listing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jon D

I'm willing and prepared to help you to get your suspension  lifted in case yo are able to give a proof you run the business at th mentioned address.

To do htis provide me a photo please of yout store front a the mentioned address -

But please don't scam me providing a photo of the UPS store at the same address where you very likely rented a post box only rather running th business from the UPS store.

Suspended listing

m s
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
m s
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The same thing happened to me today as i verified my business, it became "suspended". I hate to hijack a posting so should I open a new post for myself?

Suspended listing

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Yep @M S

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need. 
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.