My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended due to quality issues?

P B
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
P B
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

when changing our address and phone I got suspended all the sudden.

I tried the reinstatement application but that didn't´t work. Probably did something wrong. Can you please help.? Our Organisation has been in existence since 1994 but we moved office from Holland to Germany.

1. IAPA International Au Pair Association

2. Oetztalerstr. 1

81373 Munich

Germany

3. 0049 (0)89 20189550 

4.  https://www.google.de/maps/place/Oetztaler+Str.+1,+81373+München/@48.1189189,11.5316648,17z/data=!3m...

5. www.iapa.org

I hope you can help. 

Thanks so much

Patricia

Suspended due to quality issues?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Did you go to the search result for the old address and in Submit an Edit answer the question 'Permanantly Closed' with Yes?

Also you need to change most of your other web directory data to the new phone no and address.

Where old ones are country specific marking the old address as permanently closed should quietly capture them.

You should set up entries in the major directories in the new countries for the new address some weeks before you move to give google data to match the new GmB entry and help to verify its existance.

Re: Suspended due to quality issues?

P B
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
P B
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot
We already moved offices more than a year ago so the address is already everywhere. I had actually forgotten about the google entry and it was complicated to enter anyway.
I will check the other suggestions .

PB

Sent from my iPhone