My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended business listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business listing was suspended. I think it is because I moved regions. I was trying to appeal, but I keep getting an email from Google saying: 

Thank you for contacting Google. However, it appears that you have not entered the URL of your Google+ page correctly.

Please enter the correct URL of your official Google+ page and submit your page for review. We’ll review your page and if it complies with our policies, we’ll lift the suspension.

I have tried to fix it three times. I have entered the URL exactly the way it is shown it in the picture. Any advice? Is there a customer support number to contact for this kind of technical help?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tara S
August

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Tara S

from your website I understand you are a business servicing your customers at their locations.

Have you specified your listing as a service area business and if done it have you unchecked the little box "I also serve customers at my business address"?

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

such suspension need to be escalated to Google by a TC of this forum

In order to do this I need proper information and you seem missed providing them

Please include the following with your question: 
1. Full business name 
2. Current business address 
3. Current telephone number 
4. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link

5. website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much Helmut! 

1. A Royal Remembrance, LLC

2. 1131 W. Greenfield Dr. Peoria, IL 61614

3. (309) 824-9514

4. I'm not sure if this is what you need. But if not, please let me know.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/A+Royal+Remembrance+LLC/@41.9231649,-88.7859979,7z/data=!4m5!3m4!1...

5. www.aroyalremembrance.com

Thank you again for your help, and please let me know if you need anything else!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler -- please see above ^^

Re: Suspended business listing

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Sorry @Tara S fro the delay

It's caused be the fact you missed tagging me properly (and in case the other user @Mihai P would not have jumped onto your thread and tagging me I would not have noticed your response from two days ago at all)

Back to your problem:

I'm bit surprised as your link https://www.google.com/maps/place/A+Royal+Remembrance+LLC/@41.9231649,-88.7859979,7z/data=!4m5!3m4!1... shows me a verified (not suspended) listing with your website and phone number and its (pretty reasonable) defined as a service area.

Pleae elaborate this point (the existent Serve Area business) bit more

@Mihai P

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need. 
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Accepted by topic author Tara S
August

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Tara S

from your website I understand you are a business servicing your customers at their locations.

Have you specified your listing as a service area business and if done it have you unchecked the little box "I also serve customers at my business address"?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Mihai P

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need. 
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler, I'm so sorry. I'm new to this community. So I'm unfamiliar with how to make it work the best. 

I don't remember seeing a box that says "I also serve customers at my business address." But I will look for it and uncheck it. I did get an email from Google saying they will reinstate my account after I verify. So I'm hoping the issue will be resolved shortly. 

Thank you so much for looking into this for me @Helmut Geissler!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Tara S You shouldn't have to apologize.  Google is being cheap here, trying to get non-Google employees to help us out, when this is clearly a bug in code written by their programmers.

Yelp would have had a human employee helping you out already, instead of this run-around nonsense.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have multiple offices. We continue to get suspended. Please help

Aljouny Injury Law
138 - 25 31st Rd, Queens, NY, US
(718) 475-5666

Ajlouny Injury Law
244 5th Ave, P221, New York City, NY, US
212-252-2081

Aljouny Injury Law