My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended and no help from Google

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

The call link  https://support.google.com/business/contactflow?hl=en&cfnti=escalationflow.c2c&cft=5&rd=2&visit_id=1... doesn't work anymore, 

I took my address off my website via recommendations.. as I am a go to you service

googlemybusinessscreeenshot.jpg

business license greenway carpet cleaning redding ca.jpg

1. Full business name  

GreenWay Carpet Cleaning

2. Current business address

not listed on maps as I go to customer they dont come to me 

but:

1754 Verda St

Redding CA 96001

3. Current telephone number

530 949 1736

4. Google+ URL

https://www.google.com/maps/place/GreenWay+Carpet+Cleaning/@40.5738921,-122.9193497,9z/data=!4m5!3m4...

Please help, Im a real person with a real business

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

have you filed an appeal already?

The best thing to do would be to file an appeal to our team to request that your listing be reinstated. This will connect you directly with the team who can lift your suspension. file an appeal: https://support.google.com/business/troubleshooter/2690129?p=reinstatement_request&rd=1

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I have, its been over a week no word. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

not even getting a denying email ???

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Jan 6 (9 days ago)

to me

Then I called and girl said send her business license, I did and then a couple hours later after I got a phone call and confirmed my hours I got this 

profiles-support@google.com

Jan 9 (6 days ago)

to me

Hello,

We have reviewed your request and can’t reinstate your Google+ page at this time. Your Google+ page has been suspended for spammy behavior.

If you have any further questions, please consult the Google My Business Help Center.

Thanks,

Google My Business Support 

THen I applied for reinstatement again and haven't heard anything... also now phone support wont allow me to even call.. or get called.

Google My Business

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know about getting your GreenWay Carpet Cleaning business information up on Google Maps. We've looked at your account and it looks like your business is not eligible for display on Google Maps per our quality guidelines. Check out our quality guidelines at this link to see what types of businesses we're looking for on Google Maps.

While I understand that this can be frustrating, we want to make sure that your business identity is accurately represented on Google, which ultimately helps improve how real users and potential customers interact with your business in the online world.

If you have any questions about this information, feel free to respond to this email - I'm happy to help clarify!  Thank you for your understanding and have a great day!

Regards,
Sushil
Google My Business

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Sounds all very weird;

Please read my linked article and provide all the requested info A# - E#  in one summarizing post 

Re: Suspended and no help from Google

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

A#   basic information (exactly as speciified  in your  dashboard)

1. Full business name :

GreenWay Carpet Cleaning

1. Current business address

1754 Verda St

Redding CA 96001

1. Current telephone number

530-949-1736

1. Google+ URL or GoogkeMyBusiness URL (as per your dashboard)

https://plus.google.com/b/107684391111344176144/+GreenCarpetCleaningSpokane?pageId=10768439111134417...

https://business.google.com/b/107684391111344176144/dashboard/l/11041094026532447093?hl=en

B#  any kind of an official government issued business license

This business license MUST show the same name and address information as in your  as speciified  in your  dashboard

Note: if it is  possible to link the business license: this would be fine. If not linkable  I need at least a photo or scan of the business license.

Me in front of my house and van with business license to show proof its me even in all my online picturesMe in front of my house and van with business license to show proof its me even in all my online picturesbusiness license verda.jpg

C# In case the suspended listing is not a service area business with hidden address (as often the case for mobile running businesses) it’s very helpful to have photos of the brick and mortar location of the suspended busines.

N/A I go to clients.

To escalate it through our TC channels we further need

D#  the date of your appeal according 2#in this form mm/dd/yyyy

01/09/2017

E# the cased ID of the denied appeal (this should be a numeric identifier in the subject of  denying mail like  [9-01234567891234])

[5-1981000015611]

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Charlie K
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

ok escalated it  ( # 226) 

My Google plus

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

My Google plus is not working because of suspended about 3 months ago in October 2016

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much, anything I can ever do for you please let me know.

God Bless!