My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My company name is:

,,Maukovic Aleksandar PR taxi transport of goods and passengers ,car service,shop for car parts and other services,,

Country : Serbia ,      Town :Sid 22240  ,     Street : Nikola Tesla 24 .

Its write that : Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues. 

I was get verification code  in my mailbox.

Second problem is this , among other branches that my  company offers as you see from long company name , as taxi service in our region we have few  taxi parking standpoint ( taxi stations ) without mail box , as a company we have a single street address with one mailbox .But we would like to our customers and users of taxi services to see on the map all our taxi stations.In the future we want to make more new taxi stations and to see all them on google maps.

I honestly don't understand the issue.

Please explain me with simple words as possible because my English is not the best ,thank you very much in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Suspended Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@zazal s

Before continuing here:

would you please provide here any official goverment document confirming such a strange long a business name as ,,Maukovic Aleksandar PR taxi transport of goods and passengers ,car service,shop for car parts and other services,,