My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

It just came to our attention today that our google listing has been suspended due to quality issues. I cannot see exactly were the quality issue is within our page and would very much like to resolve the issue so we are up and running again.

Any help is very much appreciated!

1. 340 S LEMON AVE #8894 WALNUT, CA 91789

2. (845) 442-0352

1 Expert replyverified_user

Suspended Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @syed z

Is that the actual address of the business or is a virtual mailbox address? A virtual mailbox is not allowed for Google My Business listings. Please review the guidelines here for more info: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177?hl=en

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Suspended Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello syed,

TomW has identified one of your issues in that the address you are using is for Virtual Post Mail rather than your own place, and thus violates the portion of the guidelines that reads:

Address

Use a precise, accurate address to describe your business location. PO Boxes or mailboxes located at remote locations are not acceptable.

Unfortunately this cannot simply be resolved by providing your actual address, as your business describes itself as "an online-only journal" and thus is violates the very first of the guidelines that reads:

Eligible businesses

In order to qualify for a Google My Business listing, a business must make in-person contact with customers during its stated hours.

Google My Business is not intended to list any business at all, but rather those that have a local presence and that do face-to-face business with their customers.  If you wish to promote your online journal then then you should concentrate on raising it's organic listing on Search.