My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

My name is Arthur Williams and I help my father (Darin) run our family's security company. 

It just came to our attention today that our google listing has been suspended due to quality issues. I cannot see exactly were the quality issue is within our page and would very much like to resolve the issue so we are up and running again.

Any help is very much appreciated! 

1. Select Patrol Agency 

2. 696 E. Colorado Blvd., Suite 209 Pasadena, CA 91101 

3. (323)644-1014

4. https://plus.google.com/+Selectpatrol 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Select Patrol A
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Select Patrol A

Hey Arthur,

You could try talking to Google My Business phone support and explaining the situation. They might be able to help remove the old listing and get your issue resolved. I'm not for sure though. You don't have to call them from the business number but I would be by the office phone in case they want to call that number to confirm.

You can request a call from support by signing in to your Google account and filling out the info here: https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_c2c_na?rd=1

Please let me know how it goes. Good luck!

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Select Patrol A

Hi Arthur, a couple things. Looks like you have another verified listing at a different address using that same phone number. And on your suspended listing you either need to set the office hours to the actual hours of when your office is staffed or else you need to set your listing as a service-area business, which would hide the full address. More info on that here: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038163

Also, it looks like that other location you have on Glendale Blvd is actually a mailbox store. Those type of addresses aren't allowed to be used as a 'location' of a business. Do you have this listing verified in your account? https://goo.gl/maps/jkBYo7goDrE2

Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@TomW

Hi Tom, 

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I really appreciate your response. 

The old listing (the one viewable right now) is a listing that I do not have the credentials to log in and remove. Is there any way to remove that listing or to (un)verify the phone number so that we may use the phone number for the new listing we had up?

Our hours for our office is 24hours a day due to the business profession we are in and we do have our business listed as a service-area business. 

Correct, the old listing does have our business at the mailbox store in Glendale. This is where we receive our mail and is not our location of business. 

The new listing we had up had the correct location of business at our office address. 

As far as I can tell we do have the listing verified in my account. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Select Patrol A
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Select Patrol A

Hey Arthur,

You could try talking to Google My Business phone support and explaining the situation. They might be able to help remove the old listing and get your issue resolved. I'm not for sure though. You don't have to call them from the business number but I would be by the office phone in case they want to call that number to confirm.

You can request a call from support by signing in to your Google account and filling out the info here: https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_c2c_na?rd=1

Please let me know how it goes. Good luck!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@TomW

Hey Tom, 

Good news! I sent out an email to their support team and they were able to lift the suspension. I will definitely request a call from their support team if this ever happens again. 

I really appreciate your help and advice! Thank you so much!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Select Patrol A

Hey Arthur, that's great! I'm glad they were able to get the issue resolved and get your listing reinstated so quickly. And thanks for reporting back here to let us know.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ,

I am IImran khan, today I have tried to open my business (car rental company ) in google but got an error that Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.

Also I tried to verify my address via post card method, unfortunately everytime I am getting failed.

Please help.

Thanks,