My Business
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have recently relocated from Charlotte Amalie in the US Virgin Islands to Winter Springs Florida.  When I tried to add the new location and remove the old (now redundant) I received the above 'suspension' message. Absolutely no idea what the "quality issues" are and the 'learn more' link is about as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle. Could someone please assist and advise how I go about what should be a simple process but has quickly turned into a major uphill struggle? Thank you.  

1. The Solid Bar Company

2. 5840 Red Bug Lake Road, Winter Springs, Florida, 32708.

3. 001 407 821 7383

5. https://thesolidbarcompany.com/

ps.  and when/if the new location IS eventually 'approved/updated' will reviews from the old location be carried over too, as they apply to the same business?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nick B
June 2017

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Nick,

The problem is that you're using a Virtual office, which is against the guidelines. If your business does not have a real location that is staffed during normal business hours, you must use your home address and hide it if your business qualifies. The address you listed is actually "Mail Copy Plus" - so it's the equivalent of a PO box. That is not allowed for Google My Business.

Your website looks more like an ecommerce store. Can you explain in a little more detail what you do to serve the local market? At first glance, I'm not sure this business would qualify for a GMB page.

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Nick B

You can use this link to submit an appeal for your listing to be reinstated:

https://support.google.com/business/troubleshooter/2690129?p=reinstatement_request&rd=1

A GMB rep will then contact you asking for further details to verify your business and will help your listing be re-instated. 

-Max

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nick B
June 2017

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Nick,

The problem is that you're using a Virtual office, which is against the guidelines. If your business does not have a real location that is staffed during normal business hours, you must use your home address and hide it if your business qualifies. The address you listed is actually "Mail Copy Plus" - so it's the equivalent of a PO box. That is not allowed for Google My Business.

Your website looks more like an ecommerce store. Can you explain in a little more detail what you do to serve the local market? At first glance, I'm not sure this business would qualify for a GMB page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sadly, I think you are right, that we don't qualify as we are an ecommerce business - thought we did - ah well, thank you for your assistance.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

No problem Nick. It's unfortunate that your business can't be listed on maps, but that's not the end of the world. Creating a solid content strategy, optimizing product pages, building an email list, and building your brand online are all still things you can do. Work to get the site ranking organically, and find ways to drive referral traffic to the site.

Feel free to email with questions/ideas if you get stuck, and if you're trying to target specific local markets get involved in some conversations on the local search forum. We talk a lot about GMB, but there are threads for organic, paid, and other digital marketing activities too. Hope to see you around!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your input Eric, particularly interested in your thoughts on other ways to get our site ranking organically and other ways to drive referral traffic to the site - any thoughts welcomed! Cheers, Nick 

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

this https://goo.gl/maps/pF2YxhikA9J2 shows at least a quality issue: 

Its the huge service area covering USA & Canada plus third of Mexico.

And it is still for the Virgin Islands.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Already sorted, as per the email trail and Eric's finger-on-the-button response above, thanks.  Is there a way to stop getting responses now to save people's time? (and mine;-))

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my business page google - Aiflc-Immigration visa services,Study Abroad Consultant,foreign languages services in chandigarh 

Suspended Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues...

1. Full business name  - Aiflc-Immigration visa services,Study Abroad Consultant,foreign languages services in chandigarh 
2. Current business address  - Gurudwara Rd, 8B, Sector 8, Chandigarh, 160009
3. Current telephone number - 9888012118
4. Google Maps URL - https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Aiflc-Immigration+visa+services,Study+Abroad+Consultant,foreign+...
5. Website (if applicable)  - www.aiflc.blogspot.in

since 2014 this page is online .. now no one can see my website .. i am very worried because its  impact on my work . please

help me to solve this problem this  is my email id 

ashriyaeducationsolution@gmail.com 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my business page google - Aiflc-Immigration visa services,Study Abroad Consultant,foreign languages services in chandigarh 

Suspended Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues...

1. Full business name  - Aiflc-Immigration visa services,Study Abroad Consultant,foreign languages services in chandigarh 
2. Current business address  - Gurudwara Rd, 8B, Sector 8, Chandigarh, 160009
3. Current telephone number - 9888012118
4. Google Maps URL - https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Aiflc-Immigration+visa+services,Study+Abroad+Consultant,foreign+...
5. Website (if applicable)  - www.aiflc.blogspot.in

since 2014 this page is online .. now no one can see my website .. i am very worried because its  impact on my work . please

help me to solve this problem this  is my email id 

ashriyaeducationsolution@gmail.com