My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended Your listing has been suspended due to quality... but it won't accept my google+ url

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried to change the address of my business and immediately got suspended. 

I clicked on learn more. Then appeal to be reinstated.

However, it won't accept my request because my google plus url is wrong. 

I've tried everything I can think of, followed tutorials on youtube... I have no other url that I can use. 

There is no other action I can take (that I know of).

I need my business to be on google maps and to use adwords to get it on the first search results page for that area. 

It has been listed in 2 previous locations, searchable for 3 years. 

Please help, 

Thank you

Taylor Language Acquisition

Suspended Your listing has been suspended due to quality... but it won't accept my google+ url

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you provide the information it asked for in the blank post!

Business name

phone no

address

url for the search result for the 'business name in zip code'

Why are you entering a Google+ url in a GmB entry, what is the url?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for replying Andrew, for whatever reason, I've been manually reinstated. :)

Therefore, I can't screen shot that I was running into. To request to be reinstated, they asked for the site's google plus url. There are a lot of posts of people not being able to find that. You've probably seen this before: 

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Google. However, it appears that you have not entered the URL of your Google+ page correctly.

Please enter the correct URL of your official Google+ page and submit your page for review. We’ll review your page and if it complies with our policies, we’ll lift the suspension.

If you have any further questions, please consult the Google My Business Help Center.

Thanks,

Google My Business Support

Thanks for your time, 

J.T.