My Business
1.1K members online now
1.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Sullivan Properties

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm still listed as my past company! How do I change that, I have updated my information.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Sullivan Properties

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Erica

Could you expand on your question please - have you moved companies and now want to be listed under the new company or have you closed a business down?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Sullivan Properties

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

You update it! :)

Where did you update your information? If you did change your address, for example, via Google My Business, you'll be able to sign in there and track the pending edits and see when it has been published. 

If you'd like someone to take a deeper look, try posting the business name and address which is incorrectly appearing and the correct information too. I don't see a listing at all for [Erica Sullivan brooklyn ny].

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter

Re: Sullivan Properties

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes I have moved from Stribling to Sullivan Properties.

Erica Sullivan

Sent from my iPhone

Sullivan Properties

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Erica S - it would be easier if you added a link to the old information​, along with the name, address and phone appearing with some direction on what the new information​should be. 

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter

Re: Sullivan Properties

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes. I have changed the information in my profile but, in Google my business I'm still listed as Stribling.