My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Suggestion of a restaurant is permantly closed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi someone ones suggested our restaurant is closed a few months back. A customer has phoned up and told us this...I then managed to become an admin of our restaurants page and I clicked the suggesting in orange writing and clicked the option that we are still open. I had thought this would sort the problem out. Last week another customer has said over the phone that the google page suggests that we are permanently closed again. I have again clicked the open option. We are unsure either the problem has never gone away or if someone else has again clicked the suggestion button that we are closed. A while back somehow our google map location had changed but I managed to fix this...makes us wonder if someone is deliberatly trying to mess with our page...please could someone help?

Restaurants name Akdeniz restaurant

telephone number 01702 353255

address 

50 hamlet court road, southend on sea, westcliff on sea, SS0 7LX

Website http://akdenizsouthend.co.uk/drink.php

map url address

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Akdeniz+restaurant,+50+Hamlet+Ct+Rd,+Southend-on-Sea,+Westcliff-...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@yuksel a

clicking on the orange written information about the wrong suggestion and to contradict the suggestion as oyu did isn't fixing the issue.

Ask your friends, collegues and customer to contradict as well 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So if im clicking it then it doesnt solve it but if customers, friends ect click it as well to say its open then it will solve it?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I'm conviced it will - after a while

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a contact number so I can call someone at google? A uk number as we need it sorted asap as it does affect business, most people check us out on google to contact us for bookings or to find out where we are...if its not sorted or keeps showing that we are closed then some wont bother to come down or phone us