My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Struggling to transfer ownership / update details of 24 branches - help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I joined the company I work for in January - this company has 24 UK walk in print rooms.  They have not had marketing support for about 2 years, and unfortunately whoever has set up the "Google My Business" locations on their google account has not left their log in details for us.  

Over the past few years, some of our stores have moved sites or changed opening times, however we can't update them on the Google search as we don't have access! 

We would rather not have duplicates, and we have tried contacting the person who used to look after the account but they don't remember the details and the "Request Ownership" route hasn't worked either. We tried the request ownership bit about a month ago, but have been trying to access/ update these accounts since March! 

For example - our Service Point Leeds branch has moved from Castleford to Leeds City Centre - http://www.servicepointuk.com/locations/printers-leeds/

Help please! Is there another way we can do it to verify they are our businesses? Happy to fill in forms/ supply proof etc.

Thanks

Michaela 

Thanks

Michaela 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Struggling to transfer ownership / update details of 24 branches - help!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I have two remarks @Nigel C

1# locations moved from "A" to "B" just report as closed at "A" and create for "B" a new listing verfying it though your own  dashboard

2# regarding regaining or requesting the ownership for all other locations at any locatin "C1",  "C2" , "C3" etc.

follow the steps as explained in here: Someone else verified my business