My Business
6.9K members online now
6.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Street view name and picture is incorrect

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I recently verified my business, and when I now when i google my company, and I have the option on the right side to open the street view, the street view is incorrect as well as the name that appears on the street view (as indicated on the image).I think someone registered the company INCORRECTLY in 2014 with an incorrect name and address. Would you please assist to fix it. It's quite embarrassing having a "dirty" word in your company name as it indicates Zeelie de [censored] Accountants and it should by Zeelie Auditors.

My business listing is correct, but I can't seem to correct the streetview portion

I uploaded 2 imagesZeelie google.pngIncorrect Street ViewZeelie incorrect.pngIncorrect NAME

Zeelie Auditors

011 4755393

381 Ontdekkers Rd, Roodepoort, 1709, Johannesburg, 1709

I don't have google+ 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Street view name and picture is incorrect

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Tanya L

Are you going to say the listing showing you as 

"Zeelie Auditors at 381 Ontdekkers Rd, Roodepoort, 1709, Johannesburg, 1709,

is correct but the shown photo in the knowledge graph as "see outside" shows any ather location - rather then yours?

If so what different street address in your city does it show?

Re: Street view name and picture is incorrect

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Helmut
thank you for the response.
it shows the street view of "Ontdekkers Rd & Gordon Rd, Ontdekkers Rd, Johannesburg, 1709" instead of the381 Ontdekkers Rd, Roodepoort, 1709, Johannesburg, 1709 , and I can't seem to change it :(.

I see someone fixed the incorrect name over the weekend, Thank you!!