My Business
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Street View Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Who can show me where to find insight in making VR tours on Street view App for iPhone. I have read everything on Googles help page but allot of things seem to not work.

one thing that is no good IMHO is the opening shot on my tours is always looking at the ceiling.  Is there a trick to having the image stay to where you set it with the compass? Mine always seem to change after saving.

Is there a way to work on a bigger screen other than a iPhone or IPad?

I have a opportunity to shoot a multi room store and it will require a 100 panos I just can't see placing that many locations on a iPhone.

Is there other software I can do this all in before posting to SV?

Street View Help

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Mike C

Please read this article on google maps forum

Create Street View in a snap!

Street View Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The program changed as of the 31st of last month. You can use the app... and no you cannot set the starting view or you can use GoThru, Tourmake, or Panoskin. All 3rd party moderators, all new, and all with different issues. The are ways to use the app and cast it to another device... check out videos from Kyle G. from Fotofoto. 

Good news is everyone is struggling right now. Bad news is Google used to have tools for this so customers expect more.