My Business
3K members online now
3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Street Doesnt Exist

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

We have mutiple doctors and a facility located on a street that doesnt exist on Google Maps. We have went through the process of requesting the street be added. However, I have been told this can take up to 2 months

Does anyone have suggestions how in the meantime we can get these listings to appear right. Right now they are appearing with the wrong street on maps(They are on Twin Creeks Cove but Maps is putting them on Twin Creeks Dr which is not right). 

ANY suggestions would be of great help. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Street Doesnt Exist

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Parkview H

What is the city and state where that street is located?

What is the name of the business?

Which are the coordinates on maps for the location of the street?

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

Street Doesnt Exist

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

نعم

اضافة شاؤع

Street Doesnt Exist

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The city is Ft Wayne, IN. The name for the facility is Parkview Physicians Group-Family Medicine & Pediatrics and the approximate coordinates are: 41.183632, -85.165135

I have submitted via maps but not sure anything will come of it. This was about 2 weeks ago but my understanding is this could take 2 months. It is a valid USPS address: 11055 Twin Creeks Cove but Google Maps wants to make it 11055 Twin Creeks DRIVE.  That is a residential street.

Thanks in advance!

Street Doesnt Exist

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

It is too soon to see if Google is going to do anything with your report, I have a report, requesting the addition of a road, that has been in review status for over 3 weeks, and as you mentioned reviews could take up to 8 weeks.

In your case there is the additional problem that the road cannot be seen in either satellite or Street View imagery, so they have nothing to go about to create the roads on Google Maps.

Maybe the report would be given a higher priority if you could provide some evidence of the road existence, for example taking geotagged pictures along the road starting at the intersection with Lima Road, showing the street sign for Twin Creeks Cove. You could stored the photos in a Google Photos Album and share a short URL to it, in the Other field, when reporting a missing road.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor