My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Still didnt get my business verification postcard after more than 3 times applying. Tired of waiting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone here PLEASE help me, i have sent verification postcard request for my home stay local business for more than 3 times (i even change the address to make it as accurate as possible for each sending) but i still did no get any of the postcard and i have waiting for few months (almost half of the year) n again  I STILL DIDN'T GET ANY POSTCARD. and i am sick of waiting and have no one here locally to refer to help me resolve this matters! Really hope google business top contributors or workers here can help me resolve this problems asap :"(

1. Full business name : Homestay Murah di Bandar Hilir Melaka
2. Current business address : No. 208, Jalan Imam Haji Nordin, 75000 Bandar Hilir Melaka, Malaysia.
3. Current telephone number : +60176310104
4. Google+ URL: https://plus.google.com/115248535393403598828

Re: Still didnt get my business verification postcard after more than 3 times applying. Tired of wai

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Damien W

Normally, I would tell you to submit a request for a new postcard, but as you said you've already done that. Given the amount of time that has passed and the fact that you have made multiple attempts, it seems your best option would be to fill out this form to try and get verified by dealing with a google representative directly.