My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Star rating/reviews doesn't show

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

Our star rating has disappeared from our rich snippets on Google few weeks ago and it doesn't seem to come back...
Can someone please check the website and see what is the problem? I asked this on webmaster forum, but they sent me here...

They were showing in Google organic search for a long time and now our 5 stars are gone. I've read all about the mark-ups but still am failing to find a solution that would work..

Can anyone please help? 

Business name is Stagmania
Address is: Pure Offices, 54, Plato Close, Tachbrook Park, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire CV34 6WE, England.
Numer: 0044 1926 330 223

Website is www.stagmania.com 

Thank you!
1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sarah L
May

Re: Star rating/reviews doesn't show

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I can't confirm what you wrote.

I get all this information (star rating )& linked reviews:

Screenshot 2017-05-22 at 14.01.26.png

In case I misunderstood you please elaborate bit more

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for your reply. My question is actually regarding showing reviews and star rating in Google Natural listing for keyword search such as: ski stag weekend, ski stag do Borovets and similar...

We are happy with Google reiviews on local business listing, but we used to have our star rating for our on page reviews showing in our organic search listing for certain keywords, in our rich snippets - and they disappeared in February.  Not many of our customer will find our local business page... hence why we are trying to find a reason why did the star rating disappeared from our rich snippet on the organic search listing for certain keywords...

Hope this explains it a bit better. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut, can you please see my reply below? It's about star ratings that were in rich snippets in organic search for ski stag weekends. Thanks! 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Sarah L

sorry for the delay - missed your two responses.

But I'm afraid.

As far I know reviews and Reveiw score appear with the GoogleMyBusinss listing only - I haven't yet seen it showing reviews and star rating in Google Natural listing for keyword search.

Can yo provide a screenshot showing what yo mean or refer too for other businesses?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Could you tell me how you've been able to ensure your star rating is shown clearly in google searches?

My business is Top Class Tuition in Beverley but the stars don't show :-(

Thanks

Tina

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have exactly the same problem with one of my pages. My star reviews in the organic search results stopped showing a few months ago. What was the solution for you?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yep me too I have the same problem