My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Speak to a human

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Speaking with a human would probably answer my question in a minute or two versus hours of searching the message boards and finally giving up.

I don't have time to search message boards.  Can't Google use some of the Billions of Dollars it has to hire some people to help the thousands of people that can't figure out their issue?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Speak to a human

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Douglas W

Contact Business Support 

Go to Dashboard >> Manage Location

Top Right ( Hamburger Menu ) >> Support

Contact Business Support.png

Select Support >> Help Menu Pops Up

Scroll Down to Email

Contact Business Support Email and Call Back.png

Fill in the details >> Request Call Back or Email

If you request call back, make sure it is during office hours, they are pretty good an call back quite quickly

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Speak to a human

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've gone through the verification process and it said that I had a duplicate listing. Every time I try to correct this I get sent back to the same page to verify my business.  You've sent me 2 different codes. I'm doing this on my phone. I  don't have time to waste hour after hour on this useless information site! 

Speak to a human

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Tom T

I'm afraid  Tom

But hijacking   overaged threads won't help much. 

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need. 
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.