My Business
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Spam Google Review on local Google My Business page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I work for a law firm called Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. We are concerned because someone named George Morgan posted an extremely negative Google review, but George has never been a client at the firm and no one has ever heard of him, so this is spam. I flagged this comment as spam a while ago, but Google did not remove it. What should I do next? We really don't want this false review to hurt our business! 

Spam Google Review on local Google My Business page

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Suggestions

1) Make more requests, and have more people make request via the Flag response from their accounts on their IP address.  The more then merrier  :)

2) After two weeks (14 days or more) of your efforts and plenty of your friends and associates Flagging the review..

then you can make a simple reply to the Post as the owner/ manager and with kindness and good legal verbiage, mention you are sorry for the Issues you have experienced, but according to our records, you have never been a Client at this firm, and therefore this review is irrelevant, slanderous and liable. ( etc)