My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Someone else took over my google business account and took me off as super admin.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I call in to google business they request a pin number and when I try to get one it tells me I am not the administrator ... this is a very serious breach of security, I have very sensitive information in my files that have been moved and I need to restore myself as the super admin to my business immediately.

Please help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Someone else took over my google business account and took me off as super admin.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Danielle S

about what GoogleMyBusiness listing are you talking?

Please give a link or at least its name, address website and phone number

Re: Someone else took over my google business account and took me off as super admin.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I HAVE HAD A MAJOR SECURITY BREACH AND NEED HELP... GOOGLE BUSINESS KEEPS ASKING ME FOR A PIN NUMBER WHICH I CAN NOT GET BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED INTO

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

erased personal info

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Danielle S

on your website I see two locations listed and  I see an other phone number as you mentioned 

one location of it shows a business "Sundurance Solar" at "74450 Overseas Hwy, Islamorada, FL 33036

This business listing isn't yet verified so you can claim it using any account you like (if necassary create a new account to deviate the "hacked" account)

For the other location "2200 NE 36th Ave Suite 504 Ocala, FL, 34470" I can't find any location of your business - neitehr verified nor unverified

And don't expect anybody of this forum will contact you.

Posting here as you did your personal email address and phone number violates the guidelines of this forum and is a very serious breach of your own security as well.

I very strongly recommend to delete this information as soon as possible from your postings

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you call me and walk me through what your talking about?

--
Danielle S

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
you continue violating our forum guidelines punlishing your contact details.
As said:

don't expect anybody of this forum will contact you.

Posting here as you did your personal email address and phone number
violates the guidelines of this forum and is a very serious breach of your
own security as well.

I very strongly recommend to delete this information as soon as possible
from your postings

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried deleting it but it won't let me..

--
Danielle S

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.