My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Somehow accidentall created 2 G+ accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. I created a email for my website business Dad&Co Films. I created the email just so I would have an account to do YouTube. So I went to the little square menu button and clicked YouTube and it made me make a Google+ account for my business. Then somewhere a long the way, I tried to go back to it, and ended up having to make another Google+ page. Now I don't know how to get to my first one. I left it up and got a bunch of videos posted, then posted another video I thought was going to the first one and it wasn't so now I have videos on 2 different places and I have 2 subscribers on the channel I don't use.

I'm pretty tech savvy but I'm totally confused by all this. I'm hoping someone could help me out?

I renamed the "imposter" G+ page Dad&Co Films 2 and made the logo with a Blue "&" so that I knew which one is which. But when I go to switch accounts, I don't even have the option to go my first YouTube account. The only way I can get to my Original YouTube account is to go to my webpage (dadandcofilms.com) and get to it from there. I can sign into my email fine. But when I click to go to YouTube from my email, it asks me to pick an account and my original one isn't an option.

So stuck and frustrated...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Somehow accidentall created 2 G+ accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
probably one is your business +Google Plus Profile another one is G+ Page..Change the wonership of your page to your other gmail id.. then disable / Delete the G+ profile of your Business..

Carefully do this...

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Jarrod E, can you post the URL's of the G+ pages here so we can take a look?

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry, I was on a shoot all afternoon yesterday. Here's the right one (I think), the first one I set up.
https://plus.google.com/u/3/116535192318248530623

Here's the second one:
https://plus.google.com/u/3/108353187617426632030

Re: Somehow accidentall created 2 G accounts

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear,

1st link is your business page on G+...you may transfer the ownership to your personal Gmail account from business Gmail.if you do that ,no need to delete your business profile ..keep in mind please, do not keep any authorization to your business Gmail account to avoid conflict.. Or just Delete the profile after transferring the ownership.

Hope you will able to solve your problem.

Thank you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What's the second link then? I guess I need to understand G+ having business profile and a page. Is that the difference?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Profile is for Individual & Page for Business, (As like FB fan Page).

To verify your business by Google My Business you must have the Page of your business name..