My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Some questions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Spkr Communication AB

2. Fryksdalsbacken 12

3. +46841051025

4. https://www.google.se/maps/dir/''/spkr+communication+ab/data=!4m5!4m4!1m0!1m2!1m1!1s0x465f799d4a7e98...

Hi

Have several questions.

Our Webbdesigner Company has created the wrong Google My business for us. We have  A) A Company and B) Another trademark (with a website) and our webbdesigner has created a Google my business account that combines our trademark and our business name.

1. So simple question, can you erase the Google my business account and start over?

2. Comments on Google my business, can they be moderated / changed?

When you do a Google Search, a screenshot appears on the right, taken from a website.

3. Is that screenshot taken from the selected website on the Google my business account or from the domain name from wich you log-in?

3A.  And if it is taken from the website that you choose when logged in, how long time does it take for it to be uppdated?

3B. And if its taken from the domain name wich you use when loggin in, can it be changed?

Best Regards, Dennis

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ryan K (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: Some questions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

#1  So simple question, can you erase the Google my business account and start over?

Frankly said: if you refer to the  created and verified Local Business page "SPKR Communication" my answer

is: "no"

#2 Comments on Google my business, can they be moderated / changed?

Not sure what you refer as a "comment" for a local page?

In case you refer to reviews: Yes you can answer as owner of the page.

But you can't "moderate" them;

Its Googles decision to publish reviews or filter them if vioalting their reviewing guidelines

#3,  When you do a Google Search, a screenshot appears on the right, taken from a website.

Its not  a screenshot. Its what we call the Knowledge Graph

in your case its this below Knowledge Graph:(now providing a screenshot from my desktop)

screencapture (11).png

Its content refers directly to 

your  local page "SPKR Communication"

Please compare the view of your local page "SPKR Communication" in the classic View of G+ with the content of your knowledge graph:

Screenshot 2016-02-02 at 14.01.39.png

#3A & 3B 

This is  irrelevent IMHO