My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Solo practitioners that belong to branded organizations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My brand page "Inclusion Recovery" for Google My Business is already verified. Based on Google's recommendation (see quotes below)

"If a practitioner is the only public-facing practitioner at a location and represents a branded organization, it's best for the practitioner to share a listing with the organization. Create a single listing, named using the following format: [brand/company]: [practitioner name]."

I've now created a single listing using the following recommended format:

Inclusion Recovery: Dan Ronken, MA, LPC, LAC 

My question is whether there is an action needed on my part to "share a listing with the organization" or is it inherently shared since I followed the "Inclusion Recovery: Dan Ronken, MA, LPC, LAC" format. It's showing up as a problem of "duplicate addresses in My Google Business "To-Do's"

Thanks!

Dan

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Can you share the details asked for in the blank post

Busines name

Phone no

Address

Screenshot of the error message in the Edit screen

Having a business name which is not as a Category or the actual service may affect ranking.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Andrew,

Thank you for the reply. That said, I'm unclear of the relevance of the response. My main question is if there is any action needed on my part to "share the listing" between my 2 listings on Google My Business:

Inclusion Recovery

Inclusion Recovery: Dan Ronken, MA, LPC, LAC

Thanks,

Dan