My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Social media profile not showing up for google business listing - no error Showing in testing tool

[ Edited ]
Roy
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Roy
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have done everything to make sure my social media links come up with google search result. I have done the coding and have tested that there are no errors. My Google plus local business page is also verified. But unfortunately, social media links are not showing in the knowledge box. 1. Full business name - Get Digital Pro 2. Google Maps URL - https://goo.gl/ErcbK15. 3 Website: getdigitalpro.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Social media profile not showing up for google business listing - no error Showing in testing tool

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

It is up to Google to decide when they will show the links and the industry you are in. Some they do and some they do not combine with the trust factor or ranking of your page.  If you post more detail here the range of experience of the contributors could better answer.

Please include the following with your question: 
1. Full business name 
2. Current business address 
3. Current telephone number 
4. Google Maps URL 
5. Website (if applicable) 

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

@Roy I have checked your Google Maps business name. 

1) Keywords stuffed in the Business name. You should use same business name in all social media platforms. For example if you use "GetDigitalPro" in Google maps, same name should be appear in Facebook, Twitter and instagram page. 

Once this is done, wait for few days. Your Social media link will appear in google search result automatically 

Roy
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Roy
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name - Get Digital Pro 2. Current Business Address: Suite #10, 1st Floor, C/O Cubic Business Centre, 7th Cross Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034 3. Current Telephone Number: 091714 44411 4. Google Maps URL - https://goo.gl/ErcbK1 5.Website: getdigitalpro.com

Roy
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Roy
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Swara, I checked other business who just mentioned the company name in the Google Business page, still, their social media profile does not appear in the Google Business listing. Is that only web site which gets huge traffic will be eligible for this?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am also facing the same issues while each and every section is done property and according to the Schema Markup guidelines, but the social profiles not showing in the right side panel under the listing.

I have also the same query as Roy asked that, Is only the website gets lot of traffic will be eligible for showing the social profiles or such type of results?

Kindly help me to get a better output.