My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Simple step by step instructions on how to add a second business location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Full business name: Transmitters 'R' Us

Current business address: Apt. 23, Azur Residence, Georgiou Ave, Yermasoyia, Limassol 4048

Current telephone number: 97 869349

Google+ URL: https://plus.google.com/+Transmittersruscy

As can be seen clearly on my websites contact page we have two addresses: http://www.transmittersrus.com/contact-us/

One here in Cyprus and the other in London, UK.

I have been unable to find a clear, simple step by step description on how to add a second company location to our Google My Business listing.

If this does not currently exist here on Google then maybe someone at Google can write one up.

Someone, please help.

If one exists then please start off with the URL and post a absolute, back to basic step by step (holding my hand) way to add the second location.

Thank you.

David

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David S
January 2017

Re: Simple step by step instructions on how to add a second business location

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Here you go

1- Sign into Google using the same email as the current business

2- goto google.com/mybusiness

3- You should see something like this

Google My Business.png

4- Select the Plus icon to add your business.

5- This will generate two icons above it that looks like this

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 9.24.56 AM.png

6- Click on the (top) pin with the Plus in the middle (the other is for a bulk upload of many locations

7- This will open a new window in your browser that should look like this

Get your business on Google.png

8 - Fill in all of the information for the second business then hit continue

9-You will be presented with a card asking you to accept the business Google presented or "keep the information I entered" and you need to pick one choice or the other

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 9.34.00 AM.png

10- You will then be offered a another screen/card that requires you to affirm that you are authorized to manage the listing in question and then asked to continue

11- Google will then "set up your listing and present a final screen/card to verify by mail now or later

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 9.37.03 AM.png

12- Click the button "Mail" and Google will show you an image of a post card that will be sent to the address of the business. That could take up to 2 weeks to arrive and it will include a verification number

13- Make no changes to your listing and wait for the card. Once it arrives log back into Google.com/mybusiness and enter the verification code in the space provided.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David S
January 2017

Re: Simple step by step instructions on how to add a second business location

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Here you go

1- Sign into Google using the same email as the current business

2- goto google.com/mybusiness

3- You should see something like this

Google My Business.png

4- Select the Plus icon to add your business.

5- This will generate two icons above it that looks like this

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 9.24.56 AM.png

6- Click on the (top) pin with the Plus in the middle (the other is for a bulk upload of many locations

7- This will open a new window in your browser that should look like this

Get your business on Google.png

8 - Fill in all of the information for the second business then hit continue

9-You will be presented with a card asking you to accept the business Google presented or "keep the information I entered" and you need to pick one choice or the other

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 9.34.00 AM.png

10- You will then be offered a another screen/card that requires you to affirm that you are authorized to manage the listing in question and then asked to continue

11- Google will then "set up your listing and present a final screen/card to verify by mail now or later

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 9.37.03 AM.png

12- Click the button "Mail" and Google will show you an image of a post card that will be sent to the address of the business. That could take up to 2 weeks to arrive and it will include a verification number

13- Make no changes to your listing and wait for the card. Once it arrives log back into Google.com/mybusiness and enter the verification code in the space provided.

Simple step by step instructions on how to add a second business location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Mike,

Thank you so much for posting these very clear instructions.

I hope they will also assist others.

David