My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Should previously verified locations be included for a bulk verification?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This question was asked in a previous post, but it was never answered: 

Let's say I'm ready to bulk verify additional locations for a business which already verified a handful of their locations.  

If locations A-C have already been verified, but D-J will all be verified for the first time during the bulk verification, should A-C be included on the sheet I submit, or not?  

I don't want any time to be wasted re-verifying A-C, but this might be unavoidable, I don't know.  Could someone please confirm if those locations need to be included on the sheet (or not) and why (why not)?  

Thanks very much for your help.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

If you have ownership of these listings, i recommend that you try to consolidate your listings into one primary account.

If you do have ownership, do not include them in your bulk GMB upload.  As long as all of the listings are in your dashboard you will be able to bulk edit settings on each listing.

Cheers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply Callum---if that's the case, I only have six locations that need to be verified via spreadsheet, which I think disqualifies any opportunity of bulk verification.  Do you agree, or should I interpret the language found on this page to mean that as long as there are 10 locations managed under the same GMB account, including the locations you've already verified, you can submit a spreadsheet with fewer than 10 locations?