My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Shopping Center listed in my listing INCORRECT

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business listing is 98% correct, except that Google keeps adding in a shopping center that doesn't exist as the location. When I try to update it in the Google My Business tool, there is no such field for Shopping Center -- so I have no idea how to fix it.

If you're reading this and happen to be with Google My Business - please let me know how to fix it - the listing is Z Studio: The Art of Hair, 3511 South Peoria Avenue, Tulsa, OK. 74105.

But for some reason it says that we are located in the ABDO Shopping Center. It said the same thing when we were in our last location. Where is it pulling that information from?

Please help!

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Shopping Center listed in my listing INCORRECT

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Drew,

Google My Business support can help you with this. Here's the contact information - https://support.google.com/business/#topic=4539639&contact=1
Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Shopping Center listed in my listing INCORRECT

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Drew,

Google My Business support can help you with this. Here's the contact information - https://support.google.com/business/#topic=4539639&contact=1
Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky