My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Shared office space on Google My Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Jennifer Thompson Hypnotherapy

2429 Central Avenue

Suite 210

St. Petersburg, FL 33713

727-262-0655

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Jennifer+Thompson+Hypnotherapy/@27.7713107,-82.6685857,17z/data=!3...

If I share an office with a separate business owner who has their own business name but does the same type of work as me, will my Google Business page remain separate from their business page? Meaning since we would have the same physical address but 2 different business names and different phone numbers, would Google be able to distinguish between the 2 of us? I have had issues in the past with my information getting mixed up with other small businesses that share the same space. I want to make sure my Google reviews, contact info, etc. stay with my business page and don't get mixed up with someone else's info. Thanks for any wisdom!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Shared office space on Google My Business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
different phone numbers and different business names at the same address should be ok so far.

Re: Shared office space on Google My Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply but do you know how I can get a definite answer from Google? I'm afraid to take this chance with a "should be ok". Thanks!