My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Shared business location -one is not showing on google or google maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I share a location with another business of the same profession and my business is not showing up with the search terms "chiropractor richmond, va". 

My business is Aligned Chiropractic. The shared location is "Richmond Chiropractic Solutions", which shows up on the map and in the listings of businesses. 

My business will show up, but ONLY after you zoom in on the map. Then it will show up on map, but it actually disappeared after a few moments after zooming. And only after zooming in, did I show up on the written list of business names. 

Is this an issue with google? Can someone please look into this? I have "Added this place" several times-like 6. At least my business now shows up on the map, but only after you zoom in. 

Aligned Chiropractic

Teresa Green, DC

2004 Bremo Road, Suite 101

Richmond, VA 23226

804-477-3194

www.myspinesaligned.com

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/''/aligned+chiropractic/@37.5904853,-77.577342,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8...

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Is there one entrance to the business with a business name over it?

The other business shows Suite 101 as well. As its your container try Suite 101A.

Google should consider a business with a different name, phone no and address as a seperate business.

There are arrangements for in store businesses in larger brand stores.

Make the Suite change first and if that does not work contact Google support.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have changed the suite to 101A and that did not seem to help. I am not really sure how to contact google support- all the links seem to be to previously published suggestions rather than a person. 

Re: Shared business location -one is not showing on google or google maps

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

What are the answers to my questions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There are two entrances -one from the street and one from inside the building. We are two separate businesses operating in the same suite, so we use the same doors. 

We have different phone numbers, receive mail as our individual businesses, and have separate tax IDs and employees. We are both chiropractors, but totally separate businesses.

Thank you and sorry I did not include this detail.

Re: Shared business location -one is not showing on google or google maps

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

You need to ensure that each business has a photgraph of its view from near the door of the 'reception' for the business with visible branding on GmB and your other social listings, G+ Facebook and so on.

All you do then is contact Google. You can then provide your business documents. They have acces to details bout the business like local property taxes.

https://support.google.com/business/answer/3480441?from=cuf

Good luck.