My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Set up Google My Business page without creating a Google + account because I already have one

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm setting up a google my business page and when I get to the end, it says "continuing will create a google + page for this business" -but I already have a google + page for this business and I don't want to have two, so how do I fix it?

sugarhai

3703 California AVE SW

206 938 0831

https://plus.google.com/+sugarhai

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Set up Google My Business page without creating a Google account because I already have one

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
what kind of page are you trying to create while getting the mentioned
message?

The page you linked is a brand page and will not show up on Maps or on
GoogleSearch with a knowledge graph

Re: Set up Google My Business page without creating a Google account because I already have one

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Oh hi, thank you, I was in webmaster tools > other resources and it suggested that I "show people that I'm open for business" and sign up for "Google My Business" is that the same as a Google + page? I'm confused.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Liza P
July 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
any Google My Business page is also a G+ page and vice versa.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ah ha! thanks, I will look at my google plus page then and see if I can set up a knowledge graph?