My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Senior services?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Memory Guides provides planning services for seniors and their families. We also host 5 different Memory Cafes around the County. Unfortunately, I can't find any categories that come even close to either of these types of services. Any suggestions?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Senior services?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Marshall,

I can see that as an option in my settings, however I am using UK language settings which may make a difference. If you are not seeing that option, you may see 'Senior Citizen Center' as an option instead.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Marshall,

I'd suggest using 'Aged Care Services' or something similar. Looking at your website that appears to be the closest fit to Google's current categories.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is that an acceptable category? I didn't see that on the list.

--
Regards,

Marshall
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Marshall,

I can see that as an option in my settings, however I am using UK language settings which may make a difference. If you are not seeing that option, you may see 'Senior Citizen Center' as an option instead.

Senior services?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Many seniors have lived in their current home for decades. Their greatest wish is to remain in the place where they have cherished memories, their personal belongings, and a sense of security. They take pride in their independence and in maintaining the life they have always lived.

At Seniors Helping Seniors® in-home services, we not only provide assistance with daily living tasks, we pair seniors with a person who can relate to their challenges and who respects them for all they are doing to age gracefully in their home. This peer relationship is one in which both people feel valued and appreciated.