My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Seems to be taking a long time to approve edits on new Google My Business Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not sure what date I submitted Google My Business registration for Trevor Grenn Carpet Cleaning, 1919 Adeline St. Hattiesburg, MS 39401; 6014083193.  I cannot put the Google+ url on here because it says there isn't one.  The GMB dashboard Url is: business.google.com/u/0/b/115913687840376154124/dashboard/l/06333507635549374857?hl=en

Edits to the page are pending. Edits may be reviewed for quality before publishing.Learn more

Shows at the top of the page.  There is a green checked verification badge beside the name of the business, but the business is not on the map yet.  I've set up several of these accounts, many are at this same address. Could that be a factor?  In any case this is the first time I've had a problem.  Can someone help me out here?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Seems to be taking a long time to approve edits on new Google My Business Account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

of course @Best Carpet C

listings in your dashboard with the same address are always a problem.

Delete at first all such duplicates.

Then make a screenshot of th remaining one (that with the green verified marker) after having clicked the buttoon "Edit"