My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Second Shop wrongly identified as duplicate

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We've set up a Google Business page for our initial business. The first shop opened at "23/10 Scarborough Beach Road, Scarborough". We've opened a second store at "191E Scarborough Beach Road, Doubleview".

We tried to set up a second Google business page, so that people can search and locate our Doubleview store. However Google has identified this second page as a duplicate. I can't find out how to remove the duplicate label. 

Please help!

Here's a link to the first page we set up: https://plus.google.com/108063979665095271585

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

According your strange website (it needs some improvements btw) the doubleview location at 191 Scarborough Beach Road, Doubleview,

Perth, WA 6018

Tel: 0424206409

comes with the same phone number as the other one at 

Scarbra Barbra Scarborough

+61 424 206 409

Google will consider it as spam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut, thanks so much for your quick reply! 

Yes I haven't been involved with the website but it's on my 'to do list'... thanks :)

I've tried entering a different phone number into the 'Location' on Google business, but it seems like now that Google has recognised it as a duplicate - I can't reverse this. Do I need to delete the location and start again?

Thanks,
Ashley

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

can give it a try

But I'm at least sure oyu can't get two locations publisehd with the same phone and similar names