My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Second Location Not Showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have recently opened a second restaurant location.  I have set-up and verified the 2nd location on google my business and set everything the same as the first restaurant except the address.  When searching for the restaurants via google or maps, only the first location shows up.  

People have to call the first location to get directions or the phone number.  Only way the 2nd location will show up is if the zip code or full town is entered.  The stores are only 22 miles apart.  I have tried on multiple devices and even sitting in my 2nd location. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Second Location Not Showing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Boxcar B

did you by chance specify for both locations the same phone number?

If not:

would you please  provide for both locations each name, exact address and phone number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Both locations are Boxcar Betty's 1922 Savannah Hwy Charleston, SC 29407 843-225-7470 114 Holiday Dr Summerville, SC 29483 843-225-9483 Thanks, Roth Owner Boxcar Betty's info@boxcarbetty.com 843-225-7470
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

ok @Boxcar B

But I can't replicate your issue

Searching on my mobile I entered just boxcar bett.... getting then the below mobile

screen of my GMaps app

Screenshot_2015-12-08-20-25-55.png

selecting the first suggestion I get your restaurant at Savannah Hwy:

Screenshot_2015-12-08-20-28-53.png

selecting the other su

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There is clearly an issue with the GPS so that local search results are only populating with the 1922 location. 1922 has significantly more traction but that should not keep my other location from showing up. Because you can see both locations from where you are, doesn't mean that there should not be a solution.