My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Season to Season Yard Works, 1018 19 Street South, 403-393-9422, season2season.ca

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can someone please contact me. Yesterday I started a google business listing and it asked for my address and I had to get a PO box. So I got it and started all the listing but I cant find the key words portion and someone told me that its the most important thing if you want people to find the business. I am having a breakdown and stressed out to the max because this is important obviously and I have every thing and every last penny of my life in this. So needless to say I am having a terrible night because I cant find it I think I screwed it up. Please contact me and help me. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Season to Season Yard Works, 1018 19 Street South, 403-393-9422, season2season.ca

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

1- Take a deep breath. 

2- Google doesn't accept PO Boxes as the address. You need to use your actual address. 

3- If the address is your home then you need to check the box that you service clients at their address (and that you don't service them at your location)

4- There is NO keyword section of Google My Business. It is just a business listing.

5- Google understands what you do and where you do it from your website, from listings around the web, from reviews, etc

If you want more details about any of the above let me know. 

But for now, just create your business listing at Google.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When will I be up on google listings?