My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Search does not bring up sub page below main category

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Afternoon,

When someone search's for my friends business it does not show up the relevant pages below for instance when searching my company we get the main page and below as sub heading is Contact, Webhosting, websites, about us

But on hers it just brings up her main page. I know google allowed us to insert sub headings in the search function but for some reason they've taken this out and now all her subheadings have disappeared. 

Is there a way to get this back? url for site is www.projectstart.co.uk and searching Project Start Recruitment.

example search for site: recruitment (brings up lucybristow with subheadings)

Thank you in advanced

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alex T
July

Search does not bring up sub page below main category

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Google decides to display these when they believe it will benefit the searcher. There is no manipulation that you can do (that I know of.) These site links are not guaranteed and are triggered by an unknown Google algorithm.  If you follow Google's best practices that is your best bet to have site links display at some time. You want to make sure your navigation is easy to follow, easy to crawl, natural. And then it is also believe your internal pages have to actually be popular (aka have traffic.)