My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Search Engine Optimization Queries Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I work for a chiropractic office, and we are trying to figure out what is happening in google that is making our page disappear. When you search "Rexburg Chiropractors" it comes up. However, when you search "Rexburg Chiropractor", it doesn't show up.

Does anybody know why this might be, and how to fix it?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Search Engine Optimization Queries Issue

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

What's your business name/address/phone/website?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Kyle W,

This is something you can learn more about by utilizing Google Search Console. There are many powerful features built into Google Search Console and every website on the planet should be connected to it. This is where Google interacts with website owners & developers about things happening with it. Most likely, there will be issues to address. 

Once Google Search Console is reviewed, let's check up on your site speed, mobile-friendliness and some SEO (search engine optimization) stuff. 

1) Visit Google Search Console.

2) Use the Google Develoeprs Speed Test and work on fixing the issues so that your score is 89 or higher for both mobile & desktop.

3) Rerun the Google Speed Test but use this tool instead. Make sure you have a mobile score of 100.

4) Run your site through this SEO score checker.

Utilize the steps as they are outlined. Visit #1 and dig into your website actions with Google. Use #2 to bring your score up  and get any optimized content to download. Complete everything and then go to #3. Complete everything and go to step #4.  

Please let us know what you discover and if you need further help.

King Regards,

James

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
You seem to be in a very competitive area for your type of business with several businesses having variations of the keywords Rexburg and Chiropractic in their name and/or site title/URL