AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Reviews

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi My Client have a particular person that hate him writing a bad reviews. He have reported but nothing happen.

Now he is moving into a new shopping complex with a different name he is asking it its possible that no one can leave reviews in his new listing.

Is there a setting that review is disabled. 

Or black list a this particular person that is putting this review.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Massimo D
July 2016

Re: Reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
such a setting doesn't exist.
Any local listing comes with the reviewing featyre

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Massimo D
July 2016

Re: Reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
such a setting doesn't exist.
Any local listing comes with the reviewing featyre

Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have also noticed that Google has no standards.  People can post reviews that have never used your business but have a vendetta against you personally so they post bad reviews and Google just ignores all requests for help. Google chooses to believe the poster no matter what.  At least with other businesses such as http://www.weddingwire.com if someone leaves you a review they verify whether or not the poster was actually a client. GOOGLE does not care.  I find this to be a huge issue with Google and if they were not the top search engine online I would not even use their services.  Google, wake up and get the facts or allow your customer to choose whether they want reviews or not