Balmain Buddha Massage & Yoga
103 Beattie Street, Balmain NSW 2041
02 8084 0123
One of my regular students posted a review on my google+ page but it is not showing up. She asked me if I had seen the review and I checked and couldn't see it. She then sent me a pic of her review which she said went through?
I am a little baffled how all of this works. I am just a small business and genuinely rely on honest feedback/reviews etc. I would only want honest feedback on my reviews?? Why would google+ not show it?
Thanks in advance
Looking at your page, I can see one review showing from Stella from just 2 weeks ago, so Google isn't filtering all reviews. Chance are there's something about the person's history (or lack thereof) or the review itself that tripped a filter. This could be a number of things - following are some of the most likely that come to mind:
* Web addresses (URLs) in the comments.
* The person who wrote the review is you, a manager of your page or works for you.
* The reviewer marked the review as private.
* The person wrote the review from the same computer/IP address that you sign into to manage your local listing.
* The person wrote the review from the same IP address or device as another user who left a review. This is common with kiosks or review stations (a dedicated PC or tablet for collecting reviews).
* The person tried to post a review for you several times on different dates (for example: they wrote one Jan 15 and it got filtered so they tried again on Feb 10).
* Review super short with very few details.
Remember – it’s a machine making the decision about whether reviews by your customers get seen. It's going to make mistakes. If you can't get the review to show on G, there are a range of other sites where she can post a review.
And keep asking for reviews on Google. Some will stick, some won't.
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on · · my blog