2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have flagged a current review of our business for the 6th time yesterday with zero response from Google? I have flagged the same guy over 5 times since last year who keeps leaving a review that has nothing to do with our business and keeps attacking one of my drivers who he states cut his wife off. GOogle has removed his review several times but now nothing has been done and we have flagged it 4 times in the last 24 hours. Why has this review not been removed? And why do they continue to let this same guy leave the exact same review after deleting it 5 other times? Here is the review below:

a month ago -

Although I have never used this company's service I certainly never will and suggest others don't either after the actions that I witnessed today. An employee (even more disgraceful if it was the owner) driving a Harbor Carpet Cleaning van, Washington plate #B60326G, failed to yield at an intersection in Oak Harbor and nearly hit my vehicle....a forgivable mistake. After almost hitting my vehicle with my two kids inside, the dark-complected male driver then began literally screaming and waving his hands out his window like a petulant child in a fit of rage. There are crazy people out there and I, for one, will not support (nor let into my home to clean the carpets!) a company that employs personnel capable of this behavior. I would like to note that after calling the number on the van and speaking with a nice lady, I was assured that the issue would be addressed...as it should be. However, the behavior that I witnessed was so bizarre that I feel it would irresponsible of me not to forewarn others.

Harbor Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

1096 Riepma Avenue, Oak Harbor, Wa. 98277

1-360-639-8282

http://harbor-cleaning.com

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Harbor+Carpet+%26+Upholstery+Cleaning/@48.2503471,-122.7111668,17z...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Timothy C

I will get this looked at.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Tim any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks,, Tim C

Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Tim it appears the review has been removed or am i missing something? It still says 6 reviews on Googles main search page.

Re: Reviews

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Timothy C

Data is updated in search via algorithms, contrary to popular belief, nothing is instantaneous. The new data need to be updated across all data centers, then it will reflect the new amount of reviews. 

But yes, it has been removed, or so it seems.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Tim one question that is killing me, why is this person allowed to continue posting the same review over and over and over??

Reviews

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Its a big flaw in their algorithms and spam detection