My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Reviews on pop up in Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have set up my Google my Business, Google +, and My Business, but I can't see the reviews (on the right side of the google search) when I google my business.

Also, when I google search rfuture, the box pops up, but when I google Rfuture.com, it does not. Can anyone help?Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 3.01.41 PM.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Andrew,

Is your business Two Fish Creative? If not, can you provide the full details of your business including name, address and phone number.

Thank you.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: Reviews on pop up in Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Priya

My business is Rfuture.com

3801 PGA Boulevard suite 600
Palm Beach Gardens Fl

ANDREW CORLEY
OPERATIONS MANAGER

o. 561.972.5222
c. 334.730.2661
e. andrew@Rfuture.com

www.Rfuture.com>
3801 PGA Boulevard Suite 600 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Thanks for that Andrew.

I'll check why your review is not showing on the Knowledge Panel.

Regarding your question about why the KP does not show up when you google rfuture.com - that is because Google thinks you are looking for the actual website, not a local search and so it does not return the KP.

Speaking of the KP - do you actually have customers visit you at your address; and if not, do you meet your customers face-to-face at their work place or is all your business done online? 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Reviews on pop up in Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Business is all done online. We do have sales people that meet in person at other business. But customers don't reach out to us in person.

--
I apologize for any autocorrections. This email was sent from a mobile device.

ANDREW CORLEY
OPERATIONS MANAGER

o. 561.972.5222
c. 334.730.2661

e. Andrew@Rfuture.com
www.Rfuture.com

3801 PGA Boulevard Suite 600 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Andrew,

Unfortunately if your business is purely online then you are not entitled to a KP:

"Listings on Google My Business can only be created for businesses that either have a physical location that customers can visit, or that travel to visit customers where they are. " (https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177?hl=en&ref_topic=4540086)

As such I am not able to investigate your review issue as you should not have a local listing at all.